We feel so proud to be part of this community in South "O" Having our company based out of Oceanside as well as living here
 we treasure the shoots we can do in our backyards.
This family is so dear to us... we have been their family photographers for 4 1/2 years ... we have watched there families grow and enjoyed every giggle along the say! We hope you love them as much as we do!

Comments

11/22/2017 1:58pm

nice

01/16/2018 6:23pm

Wow! the photo was amazing! It seems that the family was super happy with the new blessing. All of the member in the family are wearing their genuine smile and it was really obvious that they were blessed by having a good life. I also notice that the venue was surprisingly good! I want to there somewhere and take a picture also. I hope that your family will always be happy and cherish every moment of your life! I was inspired by photo I want to build a family like them.

01/16/2018 7:44pm

I really appreciate the photos. They are all amazingly captured. The background of sunset and the location of ocean side, they are perfectly matched. The family, I think as a subject of this photo shoot are really blessed. The dramatic effects of the sunlight truly helps the photographer to capture beautiful angles. All the dresses of the ladies and the outfit of the man are also matched to each other. Thank you for sharing these wonderful photos of yours. I look forward to see more updates from your blog.

02/23/2018 3:35am

What a beautiful collection of photos. It really captures their happiness in each and every shot. Everything about the pictures is perfect. The background, the venue, their clothing, their poses and their facial reactions. I admire your work because you have constantly been delivering great pictures for your portfolio. When I get married, I would love to have you as our official photographer for the whole event. I am looking forward to more of your photos here on your website.

11/23/2017 3:13am

Life is precious gift of God new born baby comes many more happiness for us and especially for parents. This time is memorable time and we should go out the open place for fresh breath. And its good for mother and baby

11/28/2017 7:48am

Teacher give their understudies some homework which they do in their home. Some of them do this article creating work viably in their home however some of them not complete their work. They get train from their teacher after this they complete their workk.

The way you use light is truly breathtaking. The photos are such a work of art! I love how the adorable kids seem to be enjoying their time with the photo shoot. Even the couple shows their happiness! You were able to capture those smiles and gestures that will forever be remembered by this family. I hope I will also be able to do this in the future. I’m still studying and learning about different techniques that I will be using. You inspire me to keep on doing my best!

12/07/2017 11:37pm

Are you editing this photo again? If yes, what kind of photo editor did you use? Can you tell us? Because I was planning to edit some of my photos and I still want to find a great editor tools that I can use :) Thank you and great photos btw! Love your works!

12/16/2017 7:06am

OMG This is so stunning!! Thank you for sharing! The light is just perfect!

12/17/2017 11:25am

Clash Royale Hack and cheats - Free Gems (Working 100%)
Unlimited Free Gems. Unlimited gold. Unlimited elixir. Cheat tool free download.

Clash Royale Hack and Cheats
#clashRoyalehack #clashRoyaleFreeGems

Clash of Clans Hack
Unlimited Free Gems, Unlimited gold, Unlimited elixir, Cheat tool free download. What is COC Hack?

01/13/2018 2:19am

Nice article. I think it is useful and unique article. I love this kind of article and this kind of blog. I have enjoyed it very much. Thanks for your website.

01/15/2018 2:00am

Are you currently editing this photo again? If so, what type of photo editor did you work? Could you inform us? As I was planning to edit some of my pictures plus I still are looking for an outstanding editor software that I can utilize :-RRB- Thank you and amazing photos btw! Really like your works!

01/17/2018 10:51am

Really feeling pleasure on studying such a great and useful article on Lights. We also provide worldwide information about Lights.

Thanks for sharing this post publicity. This information is very useful to common reader

02/09/2018 10:04am

It would appear that an extremely cool show. On the off chance that we ever wind up in Vegas, I think I'll need to see that one. What's more, stunning pictures!

02/20/2018 2:19pm

Thank you for sharing! The light is just perfect!